Agency Terms & Operator Terms and Conditions
Operator Terms and Conditions - our supplier
Should a booking be cancelled for any reason the below costs will be incurred.
1 - 14 days before Departure 100% Cancellation Fee
15 - 28 days before departure 80% Cancellation Fee
29 - 60 days before Departure 50% Cancellation Fee
60+ days before departure £100 Cancellation Fee
Unused portions of tickets and excursions will NOT be refunded. The exception to this are Walt Disney World hotels. Tickets/packages containing Walt Disney passes cannot be cancelled or returned once purchased and despatched.
Despatch of tickets
All Disney, Universal, Flextickets, SeaWorld and Combo products are actual tickets (unless stated in product description). Seaworld passes are turnstile ready etickets allowing direct access to the park (including packaged combo tickets inclusive of Seaworld, Aquatica or Busch Gardens).
Tickets are dispatched via first class delivery and are the responsibility of the client. Tickets cannot be returned once despatched. Tickets are sent within approximately 18 days to the clients address. Certain tickets are date specific and event dates are liable to change. It is the clients responsibility to check tickets are valid for the intended visit prior to travel.
It is the clients responsibility to assess whether Special Delivery is required for the reservation regardless of the product type. Despatch of passes for the next calendar year usually commence in June so are exempt from the 18 day delivery timescale and will always be actual tickets unless booked within 18 days. Should our delivery period lapse over 18 days, we offer customers the opportunity to cancel and receive a full refund. This is possible if the booking status is 'Payment Processed' only. If the booking status is 'Fulfilling order' or later, we cannot offer a full refund and the standard cancellation policy will apply.
Refunds are not provided for incorrectly selected delivery methods. Upon receipt of tickets, clients are required to check the documents and passes received and report any inaccuracies, errors or omissions within 21 days. We cannot accept responsibility for inaccuracies, errors or omissions on tickets despatched outside of this time period.
Discovery Cove produce E-Certificates, which give direct entry to the park, these are uploaded on to your order approx 7 days after purchase. We will send you an email when this has been done.
Dinner Shows, Blue Man Group, Kennedy Space Centre, Boggy Creek, Eat and Play, Kids Eat Free and Gatorland are issued as vouchers and are uploaded or emailed approx 3 days after purchase subject to availability. Clients should be advised it is common practise for attractions to periodically close for refurbishment or operational reasons. No refund or partial offering is provided in such circumstances. Ticket validity of all multi-day passes are 14 days from first use with the exception of 21 Day passes.
Car Hire Vouchers are sent within approximately 18 days of booking, these are uploaded on to your order.
If you have booked tickets within 18 days of travel and been notified it will be a voucher, these will be uploaded to your order 3 days after purchase subject to availability. The voucher is valid for a single redemption and misuse is considered a criminal offence. Should a park subsequently request payment for a voucher previously redeemed, the client payment card will be automatically charged for the total amount.
Reservation based products such as Discovery Cove and Limousine Dinner events are not confirmed until the reservation confirmation and tickets are sent via email. All guests booking Discovery Cove must be able to visit on 3 possible dates which is provided at the time of online booking.
**SPECIAL OFFER PACKAGES**
We periodically run special promotion offers which are liable to be removed at anytime based on volumes sold. If purchasing these packages, customers should allow 21 days for delivery due to volume such offers generate.
** IMPORTANT NOTICE - Once Disney passes/inclusive packages are despatched they are 100% non cancelable and non refundable. Under no circumstances can Walt Disney World tickets be returned to Travelbuzz once purchased.
Full payment is required at the time of reservation. An automated reservation number will be despatched which should be quoted in all communications with floridaescapes.co.uk. Applicable credit card charges will be noted in the cart. All reservations made via our call centre, online or other electronic method are subject to these terms and conditions and it is the responsibility of the client to read these prior to booking. Upon confirming the reservation, the client accepts these conditions. Bookings placed on deposits can be cancelled with loss of deposit up to 8 weeks prior to travel. Under no circumstances will the deposit element of a cancelled reservation be refunded.
All prices on website are live and are available at time of booking. We reserve the right to cancel and refund any booking at any time for operational reasons. Prices on the website are subject to be amended at any time. Special offer prices are the best available at the time of booking but are liable to increase or decrease at any time.
We offer a price match for all products on any UK based, ABTA protected ticket agent. We will not price match special offers or promotional tickets. This is at the discretion of the management and we reserve the right to refuse a price match at any time. We do not offer a price match on deposit bookings.
We will not accept liability or offer compensation if our performance or that of any of our suppliers is affected by an event beyond our control including war or threat of war, riots, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, natural or nuclear disasters, fire, bad weather conditions, technical problems to transport, temporary or permanent closure of attractions or any other force majeur. Walt Disney World also include the below clause which is accepted by all clients:
Parks, attractions or entertainment may change operating hours; close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather or special events; and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability to the owners of the Walt Disney World® Resort. The owners of the Walt Disney World® Resort shall not be liable for non-utilization of ticket components or loss of recreational opportunities due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, special or premium events or any circumstances beyond their control.
Lost / Stolen Tickets
Should the postal service fail to deliver passes, we will issue a copy of the tickets which must be presented at the park for the re-issue of passes. Under no circumstances are we able to re-issue passes which have been sent.
If booking ticket only (no hotel, car rental or flight booked at the same time as park tickets), the transaction is classed as a single item and is not protected under ABTA as passes are received in advance of travel within a 14 day time frame from ordering.
We aim to communicate quickly and effectively to remedy the issue and will ensure the replacement passes are made available at your convenience.
Once booked, your reference number is your cover note so this should be quoted in all communications.
The price covers the entire purchase and is not a per person fee.
Discovery Cove reservations are not confirmed until you receive the confirmed booking. If your dates are unavailable we will refund you. If your order contains other attraction tickets, they will be charged as per the order.
All bookings are subject to these terms and conditions of business.
All hotel reservations for Universal Resort Orlando and Walt Disney World are inclusive of state taxes and fees. Full payment is due at the time of reservation to secure the rate. Deposit reservations are only possible when booking a Walt Disney World package with balance due 12 weeks prior. Clients are obliged to check and confirm the reservation details directly on the Walt Disney Travel Company website using the reference which will be sent via email and advise immediately of any errors.
When booking hotel reservations, we may offer a promotional rate on the park tickets. These will be issued as vouchers only and the balance is due at the time of reservation.
- CONTRACT: These are the terms on which we will make a booking for your travel or holiday requirements. When making your booking we will arrange for you to enter into a contract with the principal(s) or other supplier(s) (e.g. tour operator/airline/cruise company/accommodation company) named on your receipt(s). We can book you a package holiday, in which case you will have one contract with the principal, or we can book the services that make up your holiday with different principals or suppliers, in which case you will have separate contracts with each of them. As agent we accept no responsibility for the acts or omissions of the principal(s) or supplier(s) or for the services provided by them. The principal’s(s’) or supplier’s (s’) Terms & Conditions will apply to your booking and we advise you to read these carefully as they do contain important information about your booking. Please ask us for copies of these if you do not have them. Our Terms of Business are governed by English Law and the jurisdiction of the English Courts. You may however, choose the law and jurisdiction of Scotland or Northern Ireland if you wish to do so. All travel arrangements which we provide or which are sold through us are not an offer by us to sell any travel arrangements, but an invitation to you to make an offer to the suppliers of the arrangements. We are free to accept that offer on behalf of those suppliers or to reject it.
- BOOKING DETAILS: When a booking is made all details will be read back to you. Once you have confirmed these details we will proceed to confirm the booking with the principal(s) or supplier(s). Please check that all names, dates and timings are correct on receipt of all documents and advise us of any errors immediately. Any changes to these details will incur the charges stated below. Please ensure that the names given are the same as in the relevant passport. The booking information that you provide to us will be passed on only to the relevant suppliers of your travel arrangements or other persons necessary for the provision of your travel arrangements. Please be advised Walt Disney World only guarantee the operation of one waterpark at any time. The information may therefore be provided to public authorities such as customs or immigration if required by them, or as required by law. This applies to any sensitive information that you give to us such as details of any disabilities, or dietary and religious requirements. Certain information may also be passed on to security or credit checking companies. If you are travelling to the United States, the US Customs and Border Protection will receive this information for the purposes of preventing and combating terrorism and other transnational serious crimes. If you travel outside the European Economic Area, controls on data protection may not be as strong as the legal requirements in this country. If we cannot pass this information to the relevant suppliers, whether in the EEA or not, we will be unable to provide your booking. In making this booking, you consent to this information being passed on to the relevant persons. Full details of our data protection policy are available upon request.
- PAYMENT: You will be required to pay the full balance for your booking at the time of booking. The contract does not come into existence until the order is shown as 'Completed'.
- CANCELLATION and AMENDMENT: Any cancellation or amendment request must be sent to us in writing and will not take effect until received by us. If you cancel or amend your booking the principal(s) or supplier(s) may charge the cancellation or amendment charge shown in their Terms and Conditions (which may be 100% of the cost of the travel arrangements) and you must pay us the cancellation or amendment charge stated below.
- INSURANCE: Many principals/suppliers require you to take out travel insurance as a condition of booking with them. In any event, we strongly advise that you take out a policy of insurance in order to cover you and your party against the cost of cancellation by you; the cost of assistance (including repatriation) in the event of accident or illness; loss of baggage and money; and other expenses. If we have issued your policy please check it carefully to ensure that all the details are correct and that all relevant information has been provided by you (e.g. pre-existing medical conditions). Failure to disclose relevant information will affect your insurance.
- DELIVERY OF DOCUMENTS: All documents (e.g. invoices/tickets) that require to be posted will be sent to you by First Class Recorded post or emailed. Once documents leave our offices we will not be responsible for their loss unless such loss is due to our negligence. If tickets or other documents need to be reissued all costs must be paid by you.
- PASSPORTS, VISAS AND HEALTH: We can provide general information about the passport and visa requirements for your trip. Your specific passport and visa requirements, and other immigration requirements are your responsibility and you should confirm these with the relevant Embassies and/or Consulates. Neither we nor the principal(s) or supplier(s) accept any responsibility if you cannot travel because you have not complied with any passport, visa or immigration requirements. Most countries now require passports to be valid for at least 6 months after your return date. Please take special note that for all air travel within the British Isles, airlines require photographic identification of a specific type. Please ask us for full details. We can provide general information about any health formalities required for your trip but you should check with your own doctor for your specific circumstances.
- FINAL TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS: Please ensure that all your travel, passport, visa and insurance documents are in order and that you arrive in plenty of time for checking in at the airport. It may be necessary to reconfirm your flight with the airline prior to departure. Certain park operators impose seasonal closures on some rides and attractions. It is the client's responsibility to check these and make appropriate plans. No partial refunds or credits are implied or offered in such circumstances.
- COMPLAINTS: Because the contract(s) for your travel arrangements is between you and the principal(s) or supplier(s), any queries or concerns relating to the travel arrangements should be addressed to them. If you have a problem whilst on holiday, this must be reported to the principal/supplier or their local supplier or agent immediately. If you fail to follow this procedure there will be less opportunity to investigate and rectify your complaint. The amount of compensation you may be entitled to may be reduced or you may not receive any at all depending upon the circumstances. If you wish to complain when you return home, write to the principal/supplier. You will see the name and address plus contact details in any confirmation documents we send you. We will of course assist you with this if you wish - please contact Customer Services.
- SERVICE CHARGES: In certain circumstances we apply a service charge for the services we provide. The client understand variable levels of commission on ticket sales are made to the agent.
If you or any member of your party have any disabilities, it is extremely important that we make the necessary arrangements to make your holiday go smoothly. We must therefore insist that you contact our offices on 0191 580 0098 before completing any reservation to ensure compatibility for the holiday that you chose.
Cancellation or amendment - Principal’s charge + £30 per person
Tickets despatched by insured delivery - £5.50 (Royal Mail Special
Florida Escapes is a trading name of Travelbuzz and is a trading division of Hays Travel Limited.
registered address: 25 Vine Place, Sunderland, SR1 3NA
Country of Registration: Great Britain
Registered Company Number: 1990682
Contact: florida (at) booktravelbuzz.com
We are open from 9AM - 5PM Monday to Friday with email support out of hours up to 10PM.