- Speedy and easy booking process
- Low price best guarantee
- Fully transparent pricing
Questions about this item?
- Ask a question about this item
- Email the item to a friend
Come along for a day of fun and adventure as you learn more about the number one resident of Florida - the Alligator. Gatorland is home to over 4,000 alligators, as well as snakes and other exotic animals. There are many exhibits to see including the Gator Jumparoo Show - thrills and chills abound as some of the largest alligators in the world actually jump four to five feet out of the water to retrieve food in this famous one-of-a-kind show.
In addition, see the Alligator Wrestling Show - Gatorland offers a unique alligator wrestling show done "Florida Cracker" style in a shaded 800 seat stadium. Gator wranglers catch a 6 to 8 foot alligator by hand and climb onto the snapping animals back to point out survival features to the audience. After doing stunts that only few are brave (or foolish) enough to try, the alligator is rolled over and put to sleep...only to be awakened by a tickle! Let us transport you door to door - a great short day out!
* We pick up at all hotels in tourist regions of Orlando, Kissimmee, Lake Buena Vista and Disney.
* Roundtrip Transportation to Gatorland
* Admission Ticket into the Park
* Food and Drink
* Optional Gratuities