Disney's Port Orleans Resort
Call us today on 0191 6000 446 to enjoy unbeatable savings and benefits
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort– Riverside
- Bicycle and watercraft rentals are available for lovers of the great outdoors
- Fishing enthusiasts will enjoy the stocked fishing hole and two-hour excursions
- Check out old fashioned water hole Ol’ Man Island, complete with water slide
- Boatwrights Full Service Dining Hall and Riverside Mill offer convenience meals
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- The kids will love Doubloon Lagoon pool with the Mardi Gras Dragon slide
- Downtown Disney Marketplace is just a boat ride away over Mississippi-style waterways
- Find superb Disney gifts and merchandise at Jackson Square Gifts & Desires Giftshop
- American favourites abound at the Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory
Return to the gentle days of giant paddle-steamers and Mark Twain at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort. Over at the French Quarter the ornate architecture of New Orleans comes alive, amid cobblestone streets and lush green courtyards. Savour the charm of Riverside where gracious Southern mansions and bayou accommodations line a Mississippi-style waterway, where guests can take the ferry boat direct to the Downtown Disney Marketplace. There’s everything on the menu here, between the full service restaurant plus food court, lounge and pizza delivery service. Recreational activities include six swimming pools and bicycle and boat rentals.
Disney’s Complimentary Transportation links: approximately 10 minutes (French Quarter) or 15 minutes (Riverside) from the Downtown Disney Area by coach.
We guarantee the best prices for all Disney hotels so call us today or use the below form to obtain a bespoke price for your party