Disney's Wilderness Lodge
Call us today on 0191 6000 446 to enjoy unbeatable savings and benefits
- Cool off in Silver Creek Springs, the wading pool and the two spas
- but watch out for bursts of action from the Fire Rock Geyser!
- Young cubs can enjoy a supervised evening of engaging activities at Cub’s Den
- Take the family for all-you-can-eat Northwest American cuisine at the Whispering Canyon Café
- Check out the Wilderness Lodge Mercantile for supplies and rustic gifts
A luxurious lakeside lodge, inspired by the great American National Parks, including a massive lobby fireplace and an amazing geyser faithfully shooting water 12 storeys high every hour.
There’s also plenty to do, including a heated pool with a spectacular waterfall, sand beach, and boat and bike rentals for use along the surrounding scenic trails. Artist Point restaurant features Pacific Northwest cuisine for dinner and a Character Breakfast, while the Whispering Canyon Cafe offers family-style dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Disney’s Complimentary Transportation links: approximately 15 minutes from Magic Kingdom Park by coach.
We guarantee the best prices for all Disney hotels so call us today or use the below form to obtain a bespoke price for your party