- Speedy and easy booking process
- Low price best guarantee
- Fully transparent pricing
Questions about this item?
- Ask a question about this item
- Email the item to a friend
This is a great way to enjoy a dolphin experience that is open to all ages and that doesn't require swimming. In this hands-on program, participants will learn about Atlantic Bottlenose Dolphins during a quick and exciting interaction. During your up-close experience you may get wet, so we strongly recommend wearing attire that can do the same. Guests will get to touch and feed the dolphins at the Marineland Dolphin Sanctuary near St. Augustine.
Following the dolphin program, we will continue to old town St. Augustine so that you can enjoy this charming city. Walk down the cobblestone streets, visit the century-old fort, and look around the country’s oldest school house.
This is a perfect day, combining fun with dolphins and cultural immersion. A great dolphin experience for a reasonable price!
* To participate in the Touch and Feed program, you must be at least 3 years of age. Participants 7 years and under must be accompanied by a paying, participating adult 13 years or older.
* All participants will be photographed during their interaction by our professional staff photographers. Guests may not bring personal cameras into dolphin program areas.
* Tours are 100% non-refundable upon reservation.
* Meeting point pick-up location
* Admissions to Marineland and the Touch and Feed Dolphin Program
* Food and beverages
* Optional gratuities