- Speedy and easy booking process
- Low price best guarantee
- Fully transparent pricing
Questions about this item?
- Ask a question about this item
- Email the item to a friend
St. Augustine, the nation’s oldest city, is also known for being one of the nation’s most charming. Known as the "Ancient City," Saint Augustine is located between North East and Central East Florida. North Florida boasts a year-round mild climate perfect for strolling Saint Augustine’s delightful historic district, with its cobblestone streets, quaint cafés, bars and unique shops. You will also have the opportunity to explore significant landmarks such as Castillo de San Marcos, Fort Matanzas, Flagler College, and the Lightner Museum.
Relax and enjoy a one hour and fifteen minute cruise aboard the Victory III. Narrated tours by the captain provide an incomparable way to view St. Augustine’s historical landmarks and natural sites of interest.
* Departure time varies based on Hotel Pick-up. Additional pick-up locations can be arranged at a surcharge directly with Gray Line Orlando.
* Boat cruise
* Transportation and assistance from a driver-guide
* Meals and beverages
* Optional gratuities