- Speedy and easy booking process
- Low price best guarantee
- Fully transparent pricing
Questions about this item?
- Ask a question about this item
- Email the item to a friend
Orlando Balloon Rides allow visitors to view Florida from a truly unique perspective. Floating gently across the Orlando Skyline, passengers can enjoy the world’s oldest and safest form of flight and check something truly memorable off their bucket list. Daily flights offer breathtaking scenes as the sun rises over “the City Beautiful”. Ascend into the skies and enjoy glorious bird's-eye views of Florida’s natural reserves, beautiful resorts, eye catching attractions and landmarks as you gently float in the early morning sun. Your adventure begins shortly before sunrise at our welcome center just a short distance from the Walt Disney World Resort. From here a short journey to our launch site followed by safety briefing while the crew starts the inflation process and your balloon takes shape before your eyes ultimately standing more than 10 stories tall. Then you join the pilot in the basket for lift-off. Our FAA certified pilots will point out landmarks and points of interest as well as share stories from their vast Florida experience during the approximately one-hour flight. Each flight is totally unique as the route and landing site are completely dependent on the wind strength and direction. No two flights are ever the same. Once on the ground, share in the oldest of ballooning traditions, a champagne toast, and revel in the peace, tranquility and beauty that you never knew existed..
* Child must be at least 6 years of age to participate in this experience.
* Expecting mothers are not permitted to fly.
* Weight Limit 280lbs.
* All flights are dependent on weather conditions. Our pilots make all weather decisions at 8:00pm the evening prior to the flight.
* Flights times often change with the time of year, passenger will be required to call (407)-894-5040 the evening prior to flight to check flight status and exact meeting time (meeting time will always be sometime between 5:30am – 6:30am).
* Dress like you were going on a hike in the woods. No open toed shoes. It is not any cooler in the balloon than it is on the ground so we suggest dressing for that particular day’s weather.
* Orlando Balloon Rides Cancellation Policy: Once you have scheduled a flight, we require at least 72 hours’ notice for any date changes. If you do not cancel with the proper notice you may forfeit your voucher or you may be charged a reactivation fee. This decision is at the discretion of management and is final. If you do not show up for your scheduled flight date, your voucher will be forfeited. In the event we cancel a flight due to weather and you are unable to reschedule, a full refund will be given.
* Air Balloon Ride
* Complimentary Champagne Toast
* Optional Gratuities