- Speedy and easy booking process
- Low price best guarantee
- Fully transparent pricing
Questions about this item?
- Ask a question about this item
- Email the item to a friend
First it’s off to the picturesque Crystal River, home of the endangered manatee. Here you can choose to snorkel and swim in the crystal clear water, or just sit back, relax, and enjoy the natural surroundings on the boat tour. Manatees, also known sea cows, are gentle giants and when snorkeling in the river where they often swim, they sometimes come to greet you or even roll over to be tickled. You cannot approach wild manatees, they are wild on the river but if we spot them manatees often will come near to humans. Wild manatee sightings are not guarenteed.
After lunch, visit the fantastic Homosassa State Park - one of Florida’s best kept secrets. At the state park, you will have the chance to view many of Florida’s endangered animals such as the state panther and also visit an underwater viewing chamber for the manatees. Breakfast and lunch are included in this all-inclusive day trip – it’s perfect for the whole family!
* Bring an underwater camera to capture all of the amazing sights!
* Pick-up and drop-off times will vary
* This activity may not be available on some holidays, including Christmas Day
* Roundtrip transportation from Orlando, Kissimmee and Disney areas
* Equipment provided: mask, snorkel and fins
* Boat ride on Crystal River
* Admission to Homosassa State Park
* Breakfast bag and lunch
* Professional guide-driver
* Wetsuit (available for an extra fee)
* Optional gratuities
* Food and beverages not mentioned above