- Speedy and easy booking process
- Low price best guarantee
- Fully transparent pricing
Questions about this item?
- Ask a question about this item
- Email the item to a friend
We transport you to the West Coast, where you will have free time to enjoy on Clearwater Beach. Then, during the day, you will visit the Clearwater Marine Aquarium. Their unique facility is home to underwater viewing windows, roofless dolphin pools, a hands-on stingray beach, and many other one-of-a-kind animal homes and exhibits that are truly different. You can also visit Winter the dolphin. Winter was rescued after having her tail caught in a crab trap line and was brought to CMA where the animal care staff and volunteers worked around the clock to rehabilitate her. After a long struggle, she lost her tail, but not her spirits. Winter is an energetic dolphin and an inspiration to all. She was fitted for a prosthetic tale and became the star of the major motion picture, Dolphin Tale. Dolphin Tale, a Warner Bros. Alcon Entertainment 3-D major motion picture was based on her life story.
During your day at the beach you can meander down the beach front promenade to the lunch cafe. Where you can select lunch from a large variety of options. The adult lunch menu has choices such as Pizza, Pastas, Fish and Chips, Gyros, Hot and Cold Sandwiches, Burgers, Salads - there are many choices! Children options include Grilled Cheese, Hot Dogs, Burgers, Chicken Fingers, Pasta and Fish & Chips. Soft Drinks, Ice Tea or Coffee is also included.
* Departure time varies based on pick up location
* Don't forget beachwear, towels and sunscreen
* Lunch vouchers will be provided for adults and children as purchased on the booking
* Admission to the Clearwater Marine Aquarium
* Lunch voucher to use at an area cafe
* Roundtrip transportation from a central meeting point location
* Meals and beverages not listed above
* Optional gratuities