- Speedy and easy booking process
- Low price best guarantee
- Fully transparent pricing
Questions about this item?
- Ask a question about this item
- Email the item to a friend
- Tours and excursions
First, we transport you to the West Coast of Florida where, upon arrival, you will have a chance to visit the beach before riding the afternoon boat ride.
During your day at the beach you can meander down the beach front promenade to the lunch cafe. Where you can select lunch from a large variety of options. The adult lunch menu has choices such as Pizza, Pastas, Fish and Chips, Gyros, Hot and Cold Sandwiches, Burgers, Salads - there are many choices! Children options include Grilled Cheese, Hot Dogs, Burgers, Chicken Fingers, Pasta and Fish & Chips. Soft Drinks, Ice Tea or Coffee is also included.
Then, take to the ocean aboard Captain Memo’s Pirate Ship as we explore the briny world of buccaneers and seafaring seadogs. Set your course with the cool reggae island & steel band music playing throughout the rigging of the Pirate’s Ransom. All passengers will be able to choose from a range of soft drinks, beer, wine, or champagne. Search for dolphins while aboard or take advantage of the full service bar, tended by spirited pirates.
Guests then have a chance to enjoy the sun or swim at Clearwater Beach before heading back to Orlando in the late afternoon.
* Departure time varies based on Hotel Pick-up. Additional pick-up locations can be arranged at a surcharge directly with Gray Line Orlando.
* Hotel Pick-up from selected Orlando hotels
* Captain Memo Boat Ride ticket
* Drinks during the boat ride
* Lunch voucher
* Optional gratuities