- Speedy and easy booking process
- Low price best guarantee
- Fully transparent pricing
Questions about this item?
- Ask a question about this item
- Email the item to a friend
- Tours and excursions
You will leave Orlando early so that you can experience a whole day of fun. We will provide a breakfast bag for you to eat en-route. After a brief stop, we travel into the Everglades where you will receive a thirty minute hold-onto-your-hats airboat ride. This is a great way to view the natural flora and fauna as well get a glimpse of the most famous resident - the American Aligator!
After an animal handling show, we depart back to the Bayside Marketplace Mall in Miami, where you will have some free time to look around the shops and stalls before boarding the Island Queen. The boat ride is a city tour of Miami by water. It gives you a great view of the homes of the rich and famous as well as some great cityscapes.
The day ends in South Beach Miami so that you can enjoy free time by briefly walking on the beach, stopping for some dinner, or strolling around the Art Deco area of South Beach - the sizzling heart of Miami! This is 2 tours combined, the Everglades and Miami, giving you the best of the city and the country.
* Roundtrip transportation from meeting points at International Drive, Lake Buena Vista, Disney and Kissimmee
* Breakfast bag
* Airboat ride through the Everglades
* Animal handling show
* Star Island Boat Ride
* Optional gratuities
* Food and drink unless noted
* The tour is not operating on Thanksgiving or Christmas Day