- Speedy and easy booking process
- Low price best guarantee
- Fully transparent pricing
Questions about this item?
- Ask a question about this item
- Email the item to a friend
- Tours and excursions
This 1-hour session begins with a safety briefing from one of the experienced guides. Although no experience is necessary to enjoy this Polaris RZR side by side adventure, you are required to show some form of photo I.D. and hold a full current driving license. Age restrictions do apply.
Safety equipment of goggles and helmets are provided but you are strongly advised to wear enclosed-toe shoes and old clothes. You should plan on getting dirty maybe very dirty. There is a place to change clothes before you leave but showers are not available.
Hop into your own RZR as It’s time to explore the 230 acres of traditional Florida landscape, like orange groves and wetlands, you may even encounter some of the local wildlife along the way.
The two sessions cover the entire property which has a variety of sand, mud, swamp and anything else Mother Nature has to offer. A 10-minute break in between the sessions gives you time for a rest room break and to take a drink, keeping hydrated is especially important in the Florida sun. On the second session you should be prepare for a track full of tight curves long straits, twists and turns. It promises to be an experience to remember but, if you are pregnant have neck or back problems then we advise you not to ride.
We do not encourage you to take anything on the drive with you but be sure to get your cameras ready for before and after shots to look back on.
"Whatever the weather you should be prepared to get dirty maybe very dirty. "
* All ticket sales are non-refundable
* Must be 21 years of age with valid Driver's License to drive alone
* Must be 25 years of age with valid Diver's License to drive with a passenger
* Passenger MUST be 48" minimum
* Closed toe shoes are required
* Goggles and helmets are provided on property
* Ride on a Polaris S (RZR 900)
* All safety equipment
* 1 Hour Session (includes safety briefing)
* Transportation to location of activity
* Food and Beverage